
You know your getting old when. . . you need glasses to see. I used to have 20/13 vision until lately. While driving at night I have found it to be more and more difficult to see. It has been bothering me for a while so I decided to see an eye doctor. Now, I have never been to the eye doctors so I didn't know what to expect. first they have you put your face up to this little machine and it blows a hard puff of air in your eye (did not appreciate that at all). They check your vision with a eye chart. I actually have the eye chart memorized from work so I was at an unfair advantage. After that test I realized my left eye was a lot worse then the right. The eye doctor did his thing and told me that I have a focusing problem. My vision is fine but, my eyes are getting older and have to work harder to focus. So, basically my eyes are old and tired. I have some glasses ordered and I can't wait to get them so I can start seeing again.
3 comments:
Wahoo!!! Welcome to the world of glasses! I feel your pain, having had to wear them (or contacts) since 5th grade. I guess this is just one of the many "joys" of getting older that we'll start experiencing over the next several years. At least there's no gray hair yet, right!
No, grey hair is old news for me!
Same thing happened to me. I had perfect vision up until two years ago! And like you, it started at night and just got worse from there. Now I have to wear glasses. Well, if I want to see.
Getting old does suck, when did this happen!
Post a Comment