Tuesday, December 8, 2009

First of many!





Sunday December 6th I celebrated my first of many 29th birthdays. All I wanted for my birthday was to not have to clean or cook! Thanks to some planning ahead I didn't clean and I didn't cook! To celebrate my mom and sister-in-law went shopping the day before. I had so much fun. I hope this becomes tradition. My mom got me a birthday cake so I wouldn't go cake less on my birthday. David bought me a very nice digital camera for my birthday (and Christmas and anniversary and. . .). David and I are bad at waiting so I got my present a month early. I really don't feel any older then I did the day before.




2 comments:

Marissa said...

I'm getting ready to have my "first of many" too...Still not sure how to feel about it and still can't believe we're already almost 30!!! Weren't we just talking at our lockers about what to do after school?!?!

Grand Pooba said...

In high school I hated being the youngest in the class. Had to wait to get my driver's license, had to wait to date, etc.

Now, I don't think it's so bad.


Happy (very late) Birthday!