
As I was vacuuming the other day, I realized that I have to vacuum under my couch every time I vacuum. That got me thinking, I really don't need to vacuum under the couch every time no one sees under the couch. I then realized that I am a weirdo. I started thinking about all the other things that most people would say make them unique but no they are just straight up strange. Here is a list that make me weird.
1. I can't drink water without ice it makes me gag! Water has to be extremely cold for me to be able to drink it.
2. I can't stand it when there are two light swithes for one light and they get all mixed up and you have to switch the light up for off and down for on! Thats just not right!
3. I love to pop black heads! White heads gross me out but, black heads I love! My brother hates it when I try to pop his black heads.
4. I actually like the smell of my babys poop. She is breastfed and her poo has a very distinct smell.
5. My left elbow is double jointed so I can make it look broken. It grosses most people out.
2 comments:
Surely you don't mean you
like like the smell of baby poo, you must mean that you can "stand" it right? I mean you wouldn't go out and buy baby poo smelling perfume or room deoderizer right? Please say I'm right.
I guess I'm a bit strange too then...I don't gag with warm water, but I do prefer milk with ice. I used to make fun of my grandma for doing that, and only recently realized WHY, and how wonderfully cold it makes the milk! And I TOTALLY understand what you mean about the light switches! And what's worse is when the two switches are only a few feet from each other. Come on! What's the point of having a switch so close!?!?
Post a Comment