It was perfectly cleaned yesterday. I thought that being a stay at home mom would mean my house would stay clean because I would have more time to clean. Boy, was I wrong. I should probably be cleaning up the mess but I have no motivation today. I feel like all I do is clean (and feed a chunky baby)! I love to scrapbook but lately I haven't because it makes a mess and I am sick of messes. I know that once I get off the computer I will clean up but, I just hate how cleaning the house is a never ending chore. I once heard a quote that is now my favorite "Cleaning up after kids that are still growing is like shoveling snow while it is still snowing". I should be grateful that I have a house to clean and I am I just think it is time for a break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, well I commented on this and for some reason it didn't show up. But you TOTALLY took the words right out of my mouth about how I feel lots of days, "I feel like all I do is clean (and feed a chunky baby)!" Unfortunately some days I feel like I have 2 children and the one that actually IS a child makes the least amount of mess! **sigh** what I wouldn't give for a house cleaning fairy or something!
Post a Comment