
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Roadkill
It's about a 40 minute drive to my parents house so Aleecia gets a little bored. Being the creative (or morbid) mother that I am we play a little game. We count the number of dead animals on legacy highway. I am truly amazed at the amount of roadkill there is. Once we counted 20 dead animals. We have seen several raccoons and skunks and we have even seen a wolf. So if your ever on a long road trip with the kids here is a game to play.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's that same way here! It's like an obstacle course every time you drive down the highway. And what makes it worse is that it seems like the DOT doesn't care about cleaning them up anytime soon, so then there's smooshed roadkill all over the road that makes you wanna puke when you pass by it because it stinks so bad! Sorry so graphic, but hey, roadkill's not a pretty subject, is it ;o)
Eww! Although, I get a little bored driving to Layton too. Maybe I should try it.
Post a Comment