Usually at the beginning of my pregnancies I have worries of miscarring. So, it wasn't a big surprise that I had those same fears with this pregnancy. After 10 weeks I usually don't worry. Not this time! I'm almost 16 weeks and still have major anxiety of losing this baby. I have anxiety anyway but thats another story. I have come to realize that my concerns core from when I first found out I was pregnant. I'm not gonna lie I didn't want to get pregnant. I was on birth control and thought I would be safe. Needless to say I was mad and upset that I was pregnant again. I felt overwhelmed with the idea of having a baby when Mia was still a baby herself. I was terrified to tell Dave. He was done having kids and didn't want any more. Despite my feelings not once have I felt anything but love for this unborn baby. Now, I feel like I don't deserve to have this baby because of my bad attitude. I feel like God is going to punish me for not being more grateful.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just wanted to post my two cents worth. I actually had a bishop once tell me that guilt is a wasted emotion. If you feel guilt, then do what you can to correct the situation, then move on. I feel that this is great advice! Also, it's ok to be surprised and sometimes angry with what life throws at you! I've had a "surprise" pregnancy, and at first I was scared and wasn't ready either, but it all worked out. I think God is loving, and also has a sense of humor! Big hug and I hope this helps! =]
Post a Comment